We are currently accepting applications for the following positions.
To apply submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
The SkillsUSA Maine Assistant Director shall, in general, be responsible for the overall growth and development of the state organization in the absence of the State Director. The SkillsUSA Maine Assistant Director shall perform those duties and responsibilities as assigned by the State Director and the Board of Directors.The responsibilities of the SkillsUSA Assistant State Director are:
- Assist the State Director in the management and fulfilling of the Strategic Plan.
- State Officer Team
- Manage all aspects of Public Relations
- Others as assigned by the State Director
- Preside over meetings when the Director cannot
- Assume the duties of the Director if the position becomes vacant before the end of the term.
- Assist with the State Officer team in the areas of:
- a. development of state officer training sessions
- b. develop and distribute all officer materials
- c. assisting officer advisor
- Help in the development and management of the annual state championships.
- Assist with management of the state delegation to the national conference.
- Assist the State Director in creating and carrying out action steps for the Strategic Plan/state program of work.
- Develop and carry out a public relations plan.
This position is a stipend State Staff position and reports directly to the State Director.Apply Now